Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dear Janelle,

I just wanted to start by saying that you are fabulous and funny and I miss you! Ok, now that said I have to get this off my chest. I couldn't help but notice on your dashboard that Ashley and Roberts blog has 67 posts (and I'm pretty sure none of those are drafts) and a start date of February 10, 2009! As for myself I was created on March 24, 2008 and I have 65 posts (at least 8 of which are unpublished drafts). Hmmmm, just some food for thought!
I am not a jealous blog, as you said before I am patient and waiting--and better than a dog! Just wanted to be sure you noticed, and tell you that I've missed you! Hope to see you and some cute pictures soon!

Sincerely,
Your Blog

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Your faithful blog readers have missed you, too. But, we'll patiently wait along w/your blog. At least we get an almost daily dose of your fabulous-ness and funniness at RobDob's blog. :) Love you!

. said...

Ditto to Kristin's comments. I have been wondering what you have been up to, but can guess you are keeping super busy like always. I am TOTALLY envious that you are less than 30 days away from baby!!!