Sunday, November 23, 2008

Home Again!

This is the second Sunday in a row that I have had to ready the children and send them off to church with Steve. The second Sunday I have had to call and say, "sorry, I won't be making it to church tomorrow. Can someone else please teach?" The second weekend in a row that I am spotting! It started Friday night this time and was much heavier. Has slowed to nearly  stopping again. I haven't miscarried yet, and so tomorrow morning I will call Margie, who will call Dr. Roberts (an OBGYN who specializes in high risk pregnancies). We are hoping that he can figure out why I am threatening to miscarry after the 'safe' date of three months pregnant. Most women are totally out of the woods then, and it feels like that is when the trouble begins for me. I share to asks for prayers! We are still counting on a miracle!
Not to worry. We are still full of faith and hope to see this child arrive.

No comments: