Friday, March 6, 2009

Dear Blog,

Oh how I miss you! But I am too busy having fun, catching up with family and being a super hero blogger for RobDob and Ashpants to pay you enough attention! I hope you will keep waiting for me as lovingly and patiently as ever while I eat Texas barbecue and ice cream cake.
Maybe I'll get back to you again tomorrow after the baptism and bbq with homemade potato salad, coleslaw and rootbeer. Or after taking a dip in the heated pool and soaking my tired legs in the hot tub.
I just wanted to thank you for keeping tabs on my pregnancy. I'm sure you noticed the second that little ticker dropped below 100 days!!! I sure did. I planned on dedicating a blog just to that subject, but like I said too busy having too much fun! Did you catch that? I have less than 100 days till I get to meet my beautiful baby girl!!! Ok, it still might be a little more than that, but who cares--the counter says its getting closer and I'm excited.
I love you little blog! Take care and I'll be back soon, I promise!

Love,
Janelle

2 comments:

. said...

I am SOOOOO jealous you are under the 100 day mark...this pregnancy seems to be dragging on with the light at the end of the tunnel a LONG way away! Glad you are having fun in TX!

Yet said...

Sigh. What a nice blog post. Now i want to send my message to my blog too...